Wednesday, February 25, 2009

General Info

Assalamualaikum and Welcome To My Corner...I will be selling variety of items in future. Please feel free to browse thru and choose what your heart desire.

Currently, you can find the following items on sale.

All items are based on first come first serve basis. Item can be book for 1 day before full payment is made.

Price display are not including postage. Please sms/email me for price including postage.

How To Order

  1. Choose the item code
  2. SMS/Call at 012-9428740 or
  3. Email to aqqilla@hotmail.com
  4. Then I will reply the availability of item and price incl. postage
  5. Payment can be made thru Maybank or CIMB
  6. SMS/Email me the confirmation pymt slip
Account Details

  1. Maybank 164100237730 Ithzafeena Bt Ithnain @ Senin
  2. CIMB 14410000027203 Ithzafeena Bt Ithnain @ Senin
Thank U for shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment